SUNY ESC‐NFC CARES: College Achievement Requires Engaged Students: is a student‐led group committed to creating and sustaining a variety of educational & cultural experiences that encourage student community to broaden their knowledge and create social interaction amongst our diverse student body.
Membership is FREE and OPEN to students and alumni who meet the requirements below.This group welcomes all members of the ESC‐NFC student body.
- Student Members must be or have been enrolled in a minimum of (1) course at SUNY ESC‐NFC, credit bearing or non‐credit bearing within this academic year.
- CDL students living in the Niagara Frontier Center area who meet the criteria above, may also apply for membership.
- Must be a student in good academic standing with the college with a minimum of a 2.0 average (undergraduate) or 3.0 (graduate)
- To maintain active status with SUNY ESC‐NFC CARES you must participate in at least one activity during the academic year. ( Activities may be, but not limited to, meetings, events, community service opportunities, panel discussions, on‐line data collection.)
- Alumni of ESC are also welcome to join.
All membership applications should be sent to:
SUNY Empire State College NFC c/o Academic Advisor Jane Cudmore. 2875 Union Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14227 or email form to: email@example.com or
submitted electronically through the link below.
Once your enrollment status has been verified, you will be notified.
We would love to have every ESC-NFC Student & Alum join us. Membership is free. Benefits of being a member include:
- Advanced Notice of Club Events
- A place to voice your concerns or ideas
- A chance to meet other students
- Networking opportunties
- Voting Rights within the club
- Ability to put an extra-curricular club on your resume
Click here to submit a CARES Online Membership Form
If you would like paper form emailed to you please fill in below.
Click here for Comment for CARES on-line confidential suggestion box for NFC Students.